Membership Terms and Conditions
Updated as of 07.19.2021
- The Nouveau Health & Wellness Membership is transferable to any Nouveau Health & Wellness location. There are no exclusions.
- The monthly Nouveau Health & Wellness Membership fee is $99. Plus, a one-time enrollment fee of $50. The enrollment fee is paid only once if the Membership remains current.
- All Nouveau Health & Wellness Memberships are for a 12-month minimum term, which automatically renews each year unless notice is provided. After the initial 12-month minimum term, the membership becomes month to-month.
- If you wish to cancel a Membership after the 12-month initial term, a 30-day written notice is required. To cancel a Membership before the 12-month minimum term has lapsed, the Member must have moved more than 100 miles from any Nouveau Health & Wellness location and will be required to email a copy of a current utility bill (gas, water, or electricity) with the address and Member name on listed on the bill. Otherwise, a $350 short term cancellation fee will be due to terminate Membership. Please email your cancelation request to: Memberships@NouveauPalmBeach.com
- The monthly Membership starts the day you sign up and renews on that date each month. Your monthly complementary service renews on that date as well. For example, if you sign up on January 16th, 2021, you have until February 15th, 2021, to use your monthly complementary service.
- Membership pricing, promotions and offers are non-transferrable and are for the Member’s use only, unless otherwise noted.
- Membership discounts do not apply to training, modeling, and flash sale promotions or specials.
- Promotional vendors programs such as Alle, Brilliant Distinctions, Aspire Rewards, etc. can be used towards services, but not monthly dues.
- Any Membership fee that is returned for insufficient funds, incorrect card number/card information will result in an outstanding balance. Complementary Membership services and discounts will not be available for use until balance is paid, including the current month due.
- Membership fee cannot be offset by in-store credit, gift card, and must be paid by a Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover.
- A member’s complementary service cannot be transferred to another member or regular Nouveau Health & Wellness client/patient.
- Membership fee prepayment must be paid for a minimum of one full year, otherwise, the monthly installment plan will be the only available payment method.
- Monthly Membership fees are drafted on a 30-day rolling basis and are typically withdrawn on the same calendar day each month.
- Particular appointment or provider availability is not guaranteed.
- Nouveau Health & Wellness Members agree to abide by Nouveau Health & Wellness policies
- Membership payments made are not refundable.